333 S John Q Hammons Pkwy
Springfield, MO 65806
Vino Cellars would be honored for you to join us at a very special event benefiting the Hospitality Leadership Scholarship fund @ Missouri State University. Please note this is not a Vino Cellars event and tickets all must be purchased through MSU. Please follow the links to purchase your tickets today!
Come sample a variety of wines organized by Vino Cellars, enjoy hors d’oeuvres provided by University Plaza Convention Center and bid on auction items including a weekend stay in Lodi, California. You can purchase wine at the event to be picked up at Vino Cellars. A percentage of those sales will support student scholarship funds! All proceeds from this event will support the Hospitality Leadership Board of Advisors’ Scholarship Fund.
New this year, we will be using an online bidding program for the Silent Auction. Volunteers will be available to answer any questions.
- We encourage you to visit our auction website, to discover the fabulous items and familiarize yourself with the website. Items are still coming in, so check back often!
- To bid on items, an account will need to be created. Bidding will begin February 19th and will conclude February 25th at 4:30 p.m. Visit the user login in page to create an account.
- Can’t attend the event, but want to bid? Bidding can be done from anywhere with internet access! We will coordinate payment and logistics with winning bidders not present.
Reserved Table: $375
(limited number available)
- Admission with a reserved table for eight
- Eight Riedel wine glasses
- Two bottles of wine for table selected by Vino Cellars
- One small cheese plate
Individual tickets: $30 in advance; $40 at the door
- Admission into the event
- One Riedel wine glass
Limited tickets available
They will be available for purchase on January 8.
If you have any questions about the Hospitality Leadership Wine Tasting Event, email Katie Tucker.